Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do You Want to SMS For Free?

Make money by not spending it.

I've recently stumbled upon a super web-based, absolutely FREE SMS service.



What you do is register your mobile phone number on their website, pick an easy to remember password, confirm your subscription and away you go.

The service works on all South African mobile numbers.

There is absolutely no charge to use this service, it's easier to type your sms's on your keyboard than on those tricky small mobile phone keypads, and your message is delivered instantaneously.

For ease of use, I've captured all my contacts into their nifty little Contacts page, so I don't even need my mobile phone with me if I want to send an sms.

Your name and / or mobile number is attached to the SMS's you send.

They're also currently running an iPad competition in conjunction with Facebook, but I think the competitions coming to an end quite soon.

Try it now: FREE SMS

No catch, no commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment